Add the items to your cart as usual. As soon as your order is complete, visit the contact us page and fill in the contact form – making sure to include details of the location you wish to ship the order to. The contents of your cart will be included with the information sent to us. We will get back to you as soon as possible with a shipping quotation.
We strive to deliver your goods as soon as possible. However, this is not always feasible and we will contact you to let you know.
- UK & EU destinations – within 1-5 working days for stocked items.
Unfortunately this is not a service that we are able to offer at present.
Deliveries made by courier will always require a signature.
Once you have submitted your order you will be unable to change delivery address.
If there is no one to receive your parcel by courier a card will be posted through your door advising of a delivery attempt. There will be a contact telephone number on there for your local branch. If you telephone the number on the card you will be able to re-book a delivery day, or arrange to pick the parcel up from the depot.
Once you order has come through you would be unable to cancel any delivery. You would need to take delivery of your order first, and if the parcel is unwanted you will need to contact Customer Services to arrange a suitable method for return.
NOTE: All consignments are carried under the “Terms & Conditions of Carriage” of the courier, a copy of which is available on request.
For any unwanted goods, Integrity Cleanroom offers a 28-day return policy*.
To return a product under this policy you should either:
- Email Integrity Cleanroom at email@example.com
- Telephone Customer Care on +44 (0) 1473 836 205
- Write to Integrity Cleanroom at the following address: Integrity Cleanroom, Integrity House, Easlea Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP32 7BY, United Kingdom
Upon contacting us a Returns Number will be issued and this must be clearly identified on a returns label or the external packaging, and internal documentation when the goods are returned. No markings should be made on the product or product packaging.**
You should also return a valid proof of purchase and the returned product must be complete and in ‘as new’ condition with original packaging. Integrity Cleanroom™ must receive all returns within 28 days of the returns number being issued and any goods received after that period will be dealt with on an individual basis.
When returning goods, please take all reasonable care to ensure that all items are suitably packaged and the goods are protected when being returned ***. We do ask that you should also request a proof of despatch. In the event of goods being returned without a previously allocated Return Number the processing of any claim is likely to be delayed.
The Distance Selling Regulations give customers the right to change their mind and to cancel an order within seven working days. Reasonable care should be taken whilst the goods remain in your possession and goods must be adequately packaged when being returned to Integrity Cleanroom. Customers whose transactions are covered by the Distance Selling Regulations, the seven-day cooling-off period is inclusive within our 28 day returns policy.
If you experience any defect in your goods which under normal use appear within a reasonable period after delivery and which are due to faulty materials, workmanship or design will be made good by Integrity Cleanroom™ either by repair or replacement or refund.
These goods or the defective parts should be returned together with a valid proof of purchase and wherever possible the original packaging. To return a product under this policy you should:
- Email Integrity Cleanroom™ at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone Customer Care on +44 (0)1473 836 205
- Write to Integrity Cleanroom™ at the following address: Integrity Cleanroom, Integrity House, Easlea Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP32 7BY, United Kingdom
Please Note: Integrity Cleanroom™ reserve the right to inspect at the Distribution Centre in Ipswich any goods returned prior to issuing credit.
- All rates are in £ sterling and for pre-paid consignments from the UK.
- Extended liability is available at a charge of 1% of the goods’ value – please call for more details.
- All consignments are carried under the “Terms & Conditions of Carriage” of the courier, a copy of which is available on request.
- All rates are quoted excluding VAT, which will be applied where appropriate.
- Transit times to certain destinations may be affected by delays in Customs clearance.
* Certain product categories by their nature are exempt from the 28-day return policy; for a full list of exempt products please contact our sales department on +44 (0)1473 836 205.
** Integrity Cleanroom™ will not accept the return under the 28-day return policy of any goods that have had their manufacturers/suppliers warranty or registration invoked. Integrity Cleanroom™ will deem such registration by the customer as acceptance of the Goods. Where unwanted goods are returned to Integrity Cleanroom™ after the expiry of the 28-day return period but within a reasonable period of time Integrity Cleanroom™ reserves the right to levy a handling charge. A charge of 20% of the invoice value of the goods returned, with a minimum charge of £10 will be levied on goods, which are not defective.
*** The customer must bear all the costs of returning any unwanted goods to Integrity Cleanroom™ and provide proof of delivery. Integrity Cleanroom™ reserve the right to recover reasonable direct costs where a collection of goods from a customer has been requested. Integrity Cleanroom™ reserves the right not to accept the return of unwanted, non-defective goods after the 28 day period.
Please note that some products are classed as dangerous goods and may be subject to higher international shipping charges.