SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our dedicated Global Service Team manage all aspects including inventory management, cost reduction, rationalisation of suppliers, streamlined documentation processing and ongoing cost-saving alerts.
Transferring these specified key procurement activities relating to sourcing and supplier management to us improves speed, efficiency and allows companies focus on their key strategic objectives.
BENEFITS OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Cost reduction: improved inventory management, better supplier relationships, streamlined logistics, and reduced transportation costs
- Increased efficiency: minimising leads times for increased productivity
- Improved customer service: timely delivery and minimising stock outs increasing loyalty & improves customer retention
- Scalability and flexibility enabling your business to adapt to market fluctuations
- Risk mitigation through proactive risk strategies such as contingency planning and supplier diversification
- Competitive advantage for your customers with faster delivery, higher product quality, better customer service and more flexible operations
- Sustainability: promotes sustainable business practices by optimising transportation routes, reducing energy consumption, minimising waste, and promoting responsible sourcing
WHAT WE OFFER
- Specialists in ESD, cleanroom and production consumables
- Experts in global supply chain managed services
- Global direct sales and vendor network
- Global sourcing, manufacturing and distribution networks
- Dedicated Global Service Team for supply chain operations
- 780+ active customers across 60 countries
- 40,000 sq. ft UK based distribution centre
- Offices and distribution centres across both EU and US
The Ant Group work together to provide innovative solutions for all our customers’ requirements; from technical and creative packaging projects through to full supply chain management.