InSpec™ QT+ is manufactured in accordance with GMP in an ISO 6 cleanroom. The product is filled and capped in an ISO class 5 environment. The solution is filtered through a 0.2-micron filter and gamma-irradiated via a validated process (at 25-45kGy) providing a sterility assurance level SAL of 10-6.
Trigger sprays supplied with 900ml solution in a 1L container.
- An exceptional non-oxidising biocide
- Bactericidal and Fungicidal
- Cleans and disinfects in the presence of dirt, blood and proteins.
- 3 months validated ‘in-use’ shelf life
- Contents protected using ‘bag-in-bottle’ presentation with the premium range
- 1L and 5L formats manufactured with WFI quality water
- Multiple bags for cleanroom transfer
- Ideal rotational partner for InSpec AN, HA and OX
- Manufactured in accordance with GMP
To see more from our range of disinfectants, please click here.
|PRODUCT CODE||DESCRIPTION||STERILITY||NO. PER CASE|
|608-0408||InSpec™ QT+ Trigger Spray 900ml||Sterile||6|
|608-0409||InSpec™ QT+ Carton 5L||Sterile||2|
|608-0410||InSpec™ QT+ Concentrate 102ml||Sterile||50|
|601-0025||InSpec™ QT+ Burstable Pouch Wipes – 15 wipes||Sterile||20|
|608-0411||InSpec™ QT+ Trigger Spray 900ml||Non-Sterile||6|
|608-0412||InSpec™ QT Carton 5L||Non-Sterile||2|
|608-0413||InSpec™ QT+ Concentrate 102ml||Non-Sterile||50|