The foam is thermally bonded to the handle, thus, eliminating the use of contaminating adhesives. It is an excellent swab for cleaning small slotted and hard to reach areas.
It has a compact mini compressed foam head which possesses firmness and a pointed tip. It features an ESD safe, rigid and compact handle. They feature very low non-volatile residue (NVR), ion content and particle generation. Designed for general purpose cleaning, ESD Foam Swabs are the ideal swabs to use in cleaning static sensitive components.
- Cleaning small, slotted and hard to reach areas with solvents such as IPA
- Micro-mechanical cleaning
- Applying lubricants or other liquids
- Remove flux residues and excess materials
- For general purpose cleaning
|PRODUCT CODE||DESCRIPTION||SIZE||ADDITIONAL NOTES|
|130-0136||ESD Foam Swab||Handle length 75.0mm
Handle diameter 2.5mm
Total swab length 85.0mm
|500 swabs / bag|
To see more from our range of swabs, please click here.
To view our wide range of ESD and Antistatic products, go here.