Looking for a career and not just a job?
With over 30 years’ experience, Integrity Cleanroom™ offers an extensive range of high-quality Cleanroom consumables, developed to meet industry’s needs. With an established product range and an unrivalled customer service ethos, Integrity Cleanroom™ consumables have been applied in the medical, automotive, defence, aerospace and electronics industries.
RECRUITING – MARKETING EXECUTIVE 19/11/2020
ESD Control Centre - Bury St. Edmunds IP32
£21,000 - £25,000 a year - Full-time, Contract, Permanent
We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative individual to support the sales and marketing function at ESD Control Centre through utilizing more effective marketing techniques. This will be a very busy and varied role where you will be jointly responsible for delivering a broad spread of the group’s marketing activity. You will liaise and take an element of direction from the Marketing Manager.
- Provide support to the sales, marketing and communications team
- Assist in producing engaging copy both online and offline channels including the website, marketing campaigns, social media, press releases, print collateral, videos, and internal communications.
- Ensuring the businesses tone of voice and message is heard through all content produced and published to brand guidelines
- Assist in the maintenance and development of the marketing suite of literature and content
- Proofread copy for marketing materials
- Help to maintain and create content to post on our website and across social media channels LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Work with the marketing team to deliver strategic campaigns and projects
- Ad hoc duties to include photography, design and video creation
Skills and experience
- Fully competent using Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- WordPress experience (desirable but not necessary)
- Skilled in using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience using CRM programs (Salesforce)
- Good organisational skills, managing own workload
- Proficient in multi-tasking working to tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt with a flexible working attitude
- A positive motivated person able to work as part of a marketing team
- Creative thinking and a flare for marketing
- 3 years experience within a marketing role
- Structured and methodical way of working with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Marketing qualification (CIM preferred)
- A willingness to continually learn
- Confidence in building strong client and team relationships
Remuneration & company benefits:
Salary negotiable depending on experience. Benefits: 20 days holiday + bank holidays, cycle to work scheme, lovely office space, breakout areas, fresh fruit in the office, employee rewards scheme, free parking on site.
Please send your CV through with a covering letter to this email detailing your suitability to the role and work experience.
Application deadline: 30/11/2020
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£25,000.00 per year