Integrity permanent overboots are designed and manufactured from a lightweight fabric with 99% polyester filament yarn and 1% polyester carbon compound filament yarn. This provides an excellent combination of comfort and protection. These Integrity permanent overboots are suitable for use in both sterile and non-sterile environments.
- GMP Grade A and B Environments
- Antistatic Control Conditions
- GMP Grade C and D Environments
- Unique snap fasten over bridge
- Tie tapes at calf and ankle
- Toggle adjust at calf
- Pre-autoclaved tapes
- Highest quality monofilament thread
- Overlapping and coverstitching of hose to sole – reduces shedding
Our Integrity permanent overboots are available in white, sky blue or navy blue. Available in sizes: Small to XX-Large.
This product can be sterilised by gamma irradiation – please call us for a quote on +44 (0)1473 836205
For our Integrity Permanent Shoe and Gaiter, click here.
To see our permanent garments, please click here.
To view our wide range of ESD and Antistatic products, go here.
For more information on gowning for the cleanroom, please check out our Choosing the Right Cleanroom Garments Guide.