Suitable for GMP grade A, B, C and D environments for use in both sterile and non-sterile environments, and anti static control conditions. Manufactured from 99% polyester ﬁlament yarn and 1% polyester carbon compound ﬁlament yarn. We can manufacture a bespoke customer-speciﬁc product and it can also be sterilised by gamma irradiation.
- Fully Integrated Hood*
- Mandarin Collar – with adjustable neck closure
- Raglan sleeves
- Stud adjustable cuffs and ankles
- Non-linting seams throughout
- Zip front closure
- Knitted Cuffs
- Lycra Cuffs (not suitable for Irradiated Garments)
- Elasticated Ankles
- Elasticated Cuffs
- Vertical and horizontal stud
- Stud to fit masks
- Acoustic vents adjustment (Optional)
- GMP Grade A and B Environments
- Anti-static Control Conditions
- GMP Grade C and D Environments
To see our standard Permanent Coverall, go here.
You can also find our standalone Permanent Hood & Shoulders here.
For more information on gowning for the cleanroom, please check out our Choosing the Right Cleanroom Garments Guide.