Integrity Cleanroom now stock the full range of high quality HALYARD* PUREZERO* Life Science Nitrile Exam Gloves. These gloves are specifically designed to meet the stringent requirements of contamination controlled environments.
Gloves play an important role in protecting your workers as well as your products and processes. Lab workers can spend many hours a day dealing with a variety of chemicals, some with the potential to impact their health and wellbeing. Gloves that are specifically designed for Life Science applications should be worn at all times. Rigorous testing, sustainability and reliability of supply are vital in today’s market; Halyard PUREZERO* Life Science Nitrile Exam Gloves deliver on all three fronts.
- Three levels of colour coded protection with increasing thickness
- Tested against 57 chemicals and up to 14 chemotherapy drugs and Fentanyl**
- Natural rubber latex free, for protection against contact allergies
- Manufactured in facility using 92% renewable energy
- PUREZERO Life Science Glove dispensers are made with up to 85% recycled materials, and case are made with up to 99% recycled pulp
- Delivered through Halyard’s vertically integrated global supply chain
- 20 years+ experience manufacturing nitrile exam gloves
- Traceability of raw materials to their original source
- Manufactured at Halyard’s own Safeskin facility in Thailand
The PUREZERO* portfolio of five Life Science Nitrile Exam Gloves offer three levels of protection for medical, industrial and laboratory use.