Sturdy cleanroom lockers incorporating shatterproof clear compartment doors for improved security.
- Hygienic design and easy to use
- Powder-coated with ACTIVECOAT, providing a hard-wearing anti-bacterial powder coating for the most stringent hygienic environments
- Welded plinth between each compartment for additional strength security
- Available in a choice of three body colours: white, silver and black
- Perspex clear door with three-point locking system
- Locking options include: cam locks, padlocks, and coin return systems
- Sold as single-column lockers with up to six compartments
Our cleanroom chairs are suitable for critical environments that require low particulate contamination and maximum ESD protection.
- Fully ergonomic chair mechanism with gas lift seat height adjustment, seat tilt, backrest height, backrest rack angle
- Supplied with feet or castors
- Fitted with a HEPA seat air filter
- Complies with European Standard EN 61340-5-1:2001
- Height adjustment: 450mm – 600mm
- Suitable for use in EPAs and cleanrooms
- Black seat and backrest
A two-shelf stainless steel cleanroom trolley.
- Two shelves
- 304-grade high-quality stainless steel
- 40kg load per shelf
- Overall dimensions: 895mm x 595mm x 950mm
- Shelf size 800mm x 500mm
- 590mm gap between shelves
- 4 swivel castors, two braked
- Non-marking wheel
- BZP frame
The waste sack holder is supplied with tough clamping bands to hold the waste bag securely. Designed to hold up to 75 litres of waste.
- Fully welded 304-grade stainless steel
- Brushed dull polish finish
- Available with a lid on request
- Individual bag clamping bands
- Size (W x D x H) 19.29″ x 18.11″ x 31.49 (490mm x 460m x 800mm)
- Ring diameter: 350mm